Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day yesterday.  We did.  It was nice to celebrate the man who does so much for us.  He supports us, feeds us, teaches us, protects us and loves us.  He is an amazing man and I wish everyone was lucky enough to have a dad like him!

It was also a day to remember our Father in Heaven.  He gives each of us so many blessings and although we should be thanking him every day, especially on father's day he should be thanked.  Here are the few things I am thankful for:

-to have found my husband as quickly as I did (only 3 months after joining the church)
-to have two healthy, beautiful boys
-to have a body that has been able to birth those boys
-for all the trials and testimony builders
-for the spiritual things I have witnessed
-for the revelation I have been lucky enough to receive
-for the parents I was blessed to be raised by
-for the wonderful women and men who have truly made an impact on my life

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment